Friday, October 2, 2009

NYC

Candice and I saw Joshua Bell live at the Mostly Mozart Festival at the Lincoln Center. We saw this performance at the Avery Hall and I was kinda sad cause the Lincoln Center was under construction so we didn't get to see the fountain.

So, we had slept all afternoon cause we were so worn out and we didn't get any time for dinner. During the intermission, we ran out, found cash, and ran back to get a sandwich right as intermission was closing. Candice grabbed some napkins, wrapped up the sandwich and put it in her purse so we could go in and sit down. Before the lights went out I started shoving the rest of the sandwich in. I had the last bite in my hand when an usher came up and impatiently told me that there was to be no food in the auditorium. I shoved the bite in and shrugged as if to say: "there's no more food anymore." I'm afraid I'm just a rebellious one.



tee...hee...we were looking up her skirt :)



good ol' Times Square...this was about midnight


The Lion King on broadway rocks! The wooden mask on the wall is about ten feet tall and really cool looking in person!

0 comments: